• We do not provide repair or maintenance service. Warranty is provided for our customers only.
• Please bring along the original invoice for proof of date of purchase.
• Warranty is void if the product has been:
(i) explicitly or implicitly removed, such as cabinet; modified, tampered with or altered or repaired in any way;
(ii) damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence accident, incorrect installation, natural calamities or not following operating instructions;
(iii) has become malfunction as caused by power interruption or abnormal voltage input;
(iv) the serial number of which has been altered, effaced or removed.
• Hoyeah does not provide on-site service, customer is responsible for the transportation of the product to and from our office for repair.
• Any defective part, which has been replaced, shall become Hoyeah's property.