Waterpik Nano Water Flosser
A countertop travel model with global voltage. Reservoir is used as a cover so it is much smaller and easy to carry while travellling.
Waterpik Nano is a 2-pin UK plug for UK shaver sockets counter top water flosser. It is a countertop travel water flosser, compact design, international voltage and easy to carry while travelling.
How to use Waterpik Water Flosser Nano
Fill the reservoir with warm water and add your favourite mouth wash if needed. Insert jet tip into handle. Lean low over sink and place the jet tip in mouth. Turn on the machine and start flossing.
• Always read user manual thoroughly before use.
• Use before or after tooth brushing.
• Regular use once a day. Use twice or after meals if you have braces.
• Do not target for the highest water pressure. Use the most comfortable setting.
• Reservoir can be inverted for travel and storage.
• Do not plug this device into a different voltage system.
• NOT for age under 7.
|Pressure Range||10 to 80 psi (0.703 To 6.320 kg/cm2)|
|Flow Rate Per Minute||400 mL (13 ounces)|
|Pulses Per Minute||1400|
|Number Of Pressure Settings||3|
|Water On/Off Switch on Handle||No|
|LED Function Indicator||No|
|Capacity||450 mL (15 ounces)|
|Capacity In Seconds||60|
1 - JT-100E Classic Jet Tip
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||17.27 x 13.72 x 11.18 cm (with tip)|
|Weight||0.447 kg (0.99 lbs)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|